Welcome to The Chiropractic Office
COVID-19 Update - October 14, 2020:
Dear Patients, Our office continues to open with the following temporary change in office hours:
Monday and Wednesday: 8:00 am – 12 pm (noon); 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm*
Friday: 8:00 am – 12 pm (noon); 1:30 pm – 3:30pm*
*Please note: office visits after scheduled hours are on an as needed basis. We are sorry to have to decrease our hours available; but we feel an obligation to limit potential exposures of our patients and staff to as minimum as possible, while still being available to tend to the needs of our patients. We hope this change is for the shortest time possible.
As always, the health and safety of our patients are our number one priority. We have been and are continuing to implement extra measures to provide a safe experience for everyone who enters our doors. Following are some protocols that we are strictly following in order to keep you safe while in our office:
- Staff and patients are to wear a mask while patients are in the office. If a patient does not have a mask they will be supplied with one.
- We now have a parking lot waiting area, so please wait in your car and we will wave you in when we are ready for your appointment. Any necessary paperwork will be brought to your car.
- There is frequent cleaning and disinfecting of door handles, tables/countertops, phones, sinks, restroom and other common “high-touch” items in our office. The chiropractic adjustment tables and massage tables are being disinfected after each use.
- We are scheduling patients so that we will have a maximum of 3 patients in the office at one time.
- We know our patients love our walk-in policy, and it is one of the things that makes our office accommodating and unique, but temporarily we ask that you call before your visit to make an appointment and/or confirm that our office is still open. If you must walk-in , you may have to wait in your car for a few minutes while we work you into the schedule.
- If you have any symptoms of the Coronavirus such as fever, cough, or sore throat, we ask that you call to reschedule your visit.
- Any patient who has had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 should reschedule their appointments for AFTER 14 days from the date of that contact.
- If you have traveled or have been in contact with someone who has traveled within the last 30 days, please call our office to discuss your circumstances and/or reschedule your appointment.
- Any employee experiencing virus symptoms will be asked to stay home and quarantine themselves. Every staff member will have their temperature checked at the beginning of each shift.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this new territory and the ever changing information that is coming our way. Remember to support your local businesses in any way possible while still staying safe. THANK YOU!
...is to provide you with quality care, educate you towards better health and to help you attain that good health in the shortest time possible!
Our Chiropractic care can help to relieve pain, reverse damage, and be part of your healthy lifestyle.
For 50 years, The Chiropractic Office has been providing superior care to 1000's of residents of Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Ruckersville, Crozet, Scottsville, Louisa and Farmville. Fifteen years ago, Dr. Joe Cantu joined the practice. He is a board certified Chiropractic Specialist and Radiologist, which required an additional 3 years of chiropractic training over and above his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. All of Dr. Cantu's experience positions him to provide the absolute best chiropractic care possible, and he looks forward to helping you attain your best health in the shortest time possible!
A few of the most common conditions that we treat are back pain, sciatica, headache pain, neck pain, arm pain, hip pain, knee pain, numbness, tendonitis and more. We use proven methods such as manipulation, laser therapy, massage therapy, electric muscle stimulation and ultrasound therapy.
Call us now at 434-295-4367. El Doctor habla Español.