COVID-19 Update - December 14, 2022: As always, the health and safety of our patients are our number one priority. We have been and are continuing to implement extra measures to provide a safe experience for everyone who enters our doors. Following are some protocols that we are strictly following in order to keep you safe while in our office:
1. Staff and patients are to wear a mask while patients are in the office. If a patient does not have a mask they will be supplied with one.
2. There is frequent cleaning and disinfecting of door handles, tables/countertops, phones, sinks, restroom and other common “high-touch” items in our office. The chiropractic adjustment tables and massage tables are being disinfected after each use.
3. We are scheduling patients so that we will have a maximum of 3 patients in the office at one time.
4. If you have any symptoms of the Coronavirus or Flu such as fever, cough, or sore throat, we ask that you call to reschedule your visit.
5. Any patient who has had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 should reschedule their appointments for AFTER 7 days from the date of that contact.
6. Any employee experiencing virus symptoms will be asked to stay home and quarantine themselves. Every staff member will have their temperature checked at the beginning of each shift.